Wireless Payment Processing
Short-range wireless solution
MercuryAnyware Toolkit is a secure, short-range wireless solution that facilitates payments at the point of delivery, from pay-at-table for restaurants, to on-site payment for services. It supports Canadian EMV Chip and PIN technology and meets all required security and compliance mandates. MercuryAnyware is PA-DSS validated and can be integrated with your POS solution, or simply used as a stand-alone terminal for payment acceptance.
- Supports Canada’s EMV Chip and PIN technology
- Available via VeriFone® VX680
- Transaction types supported include purchase, split purchase, force purchase, void, return and settlement
- Supports Interac purchase, split purchase, void, and return transaction types
- Supports MercuryGift® (balance, issue, load, return, reload)
- Integrates with your POS or use as a stand-alone terminal
- Increase ROI with business efficiency
- Improve consumer security and convenience with mobile payments
- Expand business opportunities with capability to support Chip and PIN cards
- Reduced effort to meet PA-DSS compliance
- Flexible integration with existing POS solutions
At Your Fingertips
Our integration solutions handle payment processing with ease, and provide you with opportunities to innovate in POS technologies.
Are you a software engineer looking to get started integrating to Vantiv Integrated Payments? Head over to the Developer Portal.