Automotive Repair Shop Point of Sale (POS)
Reliable, Affordable Point of Sale Systems
Choose a point of sale system designed specifically for auto repair shops
Running an automotive repair business isn’t always easy, but it can be with the right point of sale system. An integrated POS system designed specifically for auto repair shops and garages does more than just accept payments. It helps with back office operations as well, leaving you more time to help customers, manage employees and fix cars.
Invest in an auto repair shop POS system
Profitable, hassle-free operations depend upon using a POS that has the unique features needed by auto repair businesses like yours. Automotive repair POS software offers more than cash tracking and credit card sales. The software also makes it simple to:
- Input sales accurately
- Sell at retail pricing, but keep a work order queue going, for repairs and custom orders
- Itemize billing and receipts
- Track customer accounts, profiles, and sales history
- Run promotions via SMS and email
- Print items and notes in English, Spanish and/or any other languages needed
Save time and money with integrated payment processing
Vantiv Integrated Payments offers industry-leading payment processing that works with a variety of auto repair POS systems to help organize your daily business tasks. With Vantiv Integrated Payments built into the POS, you can process payments quickly and securely. You can also review transactions instantly. You get all these features plus:
- 24-hour email and phone support, even on holidays
- Automatic alerts to help you resolve any payment issues
- Backup processing to keep accepting payments in case of network failure
- Customized reports and bookkeeping
Get the best point of sale for auto repair shops, and garages.
Contact Vantiv Integrated Payments and learn more about payment processing solutions tailored to the needs of auto repair businesses. Call today!
At Your Fingertips
It's a big job to buy the perfect POS System. This is a robust guide to get you equipped to ask all the right questions to potential providers.
Choosing a POS can be complicated. Use this cheat sheet to narrow your search and find the right point of sale system.