Jobs at Mercury®
We seek employees who will help us develop new solutions and deliver personalized service.
We look for employees who share our core values: integrity, win-win outcomes, strong partner relationships, creativity, collaboration, focus, and continuous education. Find job descriptions for currently listed openings, as well as an easy online application on our career website.
· Merchant Services
· Reseller Relations
· Partnership Development
· Developer Support
· Marketing and Corporate Communications
· Gift/Loyalty Programs
· Human Resources
· Education and Training
· Technical Services
· Software Development and Programming
· Credit Underwriting/Merchant Quality Control
· Risk Assessment and Management
· Administrative Support
Reasons to Work for Mercury
· Durango and Denver locations
· Competitive salaries
· Challenging career opportunities in a beautiful setting
· Variety of career and professional development opportunities
· Health benefits, paid holidays, vacation and sick days
· Open, “shared knowledge” work environment
· Employee incentives and rewards
· Employee recognition and appreciation
· Newly equipped offices
· Diverse, intelligent co-workers
· Celebration of successes
Mercury offers a complete benefits package, including:
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
· Employer-matched 401K plan
Our family-style company culture works in harmony with our innovative business solutions to fuel our success. We foster an all-inclusive work environment. Our employees feel valued and are encouraged to pursue their dreams. It’s simply an honest approach to including, recognizing, appreciating, rewarding and celebrating the many contributions of our employees. From volunteer community service to catered lunches, ice cream breaks or internal awards programs, our culture team makes sure all employees enjoy working at Mercury. We know we have great employees. We make sure they realize we know it.
Learn More About Mercury
Apply for a job at Mercury. Simply create an account in our online recruiting system to get started.
Mercury Village, our new corporate headquarters in Durango recently received a LEED Gold certification, a leading environmental award for energy efficient buildings.